Metro, Regional, and Transnational Networks
Whether your organization needs metro, regional, or transnational network services, Transtelco’s high capacity network has you covered.
If your organization is regional or national, our infrastructure and services allow you to connect multiple metro or regional networks in different locations into a single logical network. You can work with suppliers and partners through point-to-point connections and link to other metro networks using our proprietary MESH multi-point connection technology to obtain global network connectivity.
Part of an enterprise organization spanning a wider geography? You can tap into our long haul infrastructure and colocation facilities to build a network of virtually any size and complexity, leveraging our relationships with domestic and international long haul providers.
Regardless of the reach and size of your network, MESH technology lets you effortlessly virtualize data storage, cloud services, security, and telecoms across geographies as a single logical network. Transtelco’s Cloud Connect service also allows you to integrate with Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Oracle cloud offerings, increasing access to services and speeding the transfer of mission-critical documents and data.
Enterprise Network Services
Transtelco’s Enterprise Network Services include a wide variety of options over metro, regional, and transnational networks, including:
- Dedicated Internet access
- Metro, regional, and international point-to-point connections
- MESH multi-point connections
- Voice services
- Cloud services
- Wireless point-to-point connectivity
- Enterprise-critical services such as content filtering, security, and analytics
Carrier Network Services
Transtelco provides dedicated carrier level services across metro and regional networks in Mexico including:
- Metro and long haul private line services
- High-speed dedicated Internet access
- Data center and carrier POP colocation services
- Domestic, U.S., and international carrier voice termination